Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jojo fights MMA again JUNE 16th, 2012 in San Diego

  Jojo the HAWAIIAN MMA 2012

   Jojo and I were riding our bicycles back from the beach when a police cruiser pull out and cut us off. He looked serious when he jumped out and asked us if we were on probation or parole and where is your ID. I just grinned and replied NO. Long story short, when Jojo told the cop he was here to follow his dreams and this is his coach, John Lober... the cop stopped and says he has heard of me. Turns and speeds off. 

UNDEFEATED 125lbs

   I visited Jojo and his family in February 2012 in Hawaii. I had an amazing time and we re energized our Desire to compete and win. Jojo won his cage fight May and now he is back in Cali to fight again.

We recruited another strong member of Team Machine for this fight, Terrance Heany.

 Jojo picks his own fights. On June 16th we are competing in another MMA match in San Diego, CA.



Jojo has a strong Desire to succeed. He Dedicates himself to be prepared and has a complete plan of action for his next opponent. I have complete confidence that he will do everything necessary to win this fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment