Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Highest Ranking Official

https://www.facebook.com/TEAMMACHINEMMA
John is a Martial Artist best known as the only man to beat Frank Shamrock, the greatest UFC fighter in history. He received three world championships in Mixed-Martial Arts Internationally in the early to late 90's.
John received his Black Belt from the first American in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and full JKD instructor, Ken Gabrielson and Rodrigo Gracie. John was truly a pioneer of MMA. He has over 30 years of experience at a world class competitive level and pioneered the first MMA program for LA Boxing and created TEAM MACHINE. He has trained the biggest names in the UFC and has developed Machine Martial Arts, a complete fighting system.
John T. Lober

I enjoy the study of human potential and organizing things. I like competing in mixed martial arts and training with my Team Machine, inspiring movies about true life events are my favorites. More than anything I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their life experiences. I like the challenge of building my business and also helping to train and develop the people on my team. I am always up for a challenge and like new adventures. Listening to Music as well as singing and dancing are things I enjoy most in life. I love animals especially dogs and family is very important to me. My main focus in life is having balance and being consistent in everything I do. I am excited about the new experiences and challenge life will bring my way. 
Ever since I was a young boy, I have enjoyed playing full contact team sports. After I graduated High School I participated in a wide range of diverse sports including Rugby, Racquetball, Weightlifting, and Karate. I quickly transformed the knowledge I gained from years of participating in team sports to sports that were mostly viewed as individual sports. Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu were my strengths and I quickly became a world-Class competitor at the new sport MMA. I had 5 title fights Internationally before Y2k with a record of 3-1-1, with a note able win over the greatest UFC fighter at the time, Frank Shamrock, and this fight was hugely defining for the both of us as fighters and young men. 
So after paving the way for the new sport of MMA, I am focusing on keeping myself healthy and injury free. Recovery and Longevity are my personal focus specifically because I want to last to see my son through College. I have trained a lot of professional athletes and after 10 years of that I decided to concentrate with the Amateur athlete. This has been much more rewarding for me as a Coach/ Trainer/ Competitor and fighter at heart. 
More than anything, I enjoy meeting new people. Everyone is interesting to me and I enjoy helping them fulfill their true potential and attaining their goals. Their happiness is a great reward to me and it keeps my soul satisfied. Each and everyone is important to me and I am zealous in protecting them and cultivating their growth. 
I have had many Mentors in this journey of LIFE, and each and everyone of them has become a part of me. My extensive, practical experience and knowledge that I have acquired has given me a true sense of wisdom and success that I would like to share with you sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment