Sunday, April 15, 2012

Josh Rodriguez - Testamonial

https://www.facebook.com/TEAMMACHINEMMA
Coach Lober and Josh age 11
Josh is a very special student of mine. I have trained this southpaw for over 7 years now. Every time I go to tell someone how long I have been training Josh, I have to look at him and ask him how long. "Uugh,  7 years coach, ughh..." haha. It is funny to me because I like to see him and train him so much that the time flies by so quickly. He asked me what's next? well, you want to be a fighter. You know how to punch so now it's time to get on the mat. As soon as he got to High School wrestling he went all the way to State. So satisfying to me.
Coach Lober and Josh age 15
John Lober's latest testamonial...Yet another satisfied customer...Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
John has trained my nephews and my son for well over 7 years to superb results. He takes the time to pay attention to detail and passes that down to his students/clients. He's hard working and has the ability to bring out the best in those he trains. You will see results after the first training session. Professional at the highest level. February 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment