Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Piano Teacher - Testamonial


Jen is a Piano teacher and a pleasure to train. 


"I hired John Lober as a kickboxing instructor in the summer of 2011 and have been extremely satisfied with the results and services offered. After reaching a plateau at a local boxing gym that only offered cardio classes at a basic level I contacted John in order to advance my skills to the next level. I have no aspirations to compete or fight at an amateur level and John has respected this decision and allowed me to work towards my own personal goals of increasing my fitness level while perfecting my skills as a kickboxer. 

I have worked with a number of trainers through the years and can say that John is by far my favorite because of the depth of his knowledge and his approach to training. Because of his vast and varied experience as a professional fighter John understands the mechanics of building a skill set. I never feel as though our sessions are haphazard or random -- there is always a plan in place and as a result I have seen my fitness level increase greatly and many mechanical issues I had with my kickboxing have been remedied. 

John Lober is a man with a high level of integrity who takes his role as a coach in your life very seriously. He is extremely reliable, easy to reach, punctual, and training with him is invaluable. Whether you are a beginner looking for a new training regiment to embark on, or someone like me looking to take your skills beyond the basic level, I give my strongest possible recommendation to John Lober as a trainer." 


http://youtu.be/QdAZd_LuQvU

No comments:

Post a Comment